- Set-in sleeves
- Jersey lined hood
- Round cord of the same color
- Eyelets on the hood with buttonhole stitching
- Neck tape at neckline with herringbone pattern
- Discontinued crescent at the nape
- 1x1 rib at cuffs and bottom hem
- Flatlock stitching on all seams
- Kangaroo pocket with flatlock stitching
So that you can enjoy your clothes as long as possibleTextile you should observe the following washing instructions. Wash your textile before wearing it for the first timebecause there may still be slight discoloration / residue due to pre-treatment in the print area.
These are completely harmless, free of chemicals and are washed out completely and without residue by the first wash.
Basically, all pre-treated textiles should be washed relatively soon after receipt of the goods.
Wash the textile at a maximum of 30 degrees
Wash the textile inside out (turned inside out)
Do not use chemical detergents, such as fabric softener
Do not dry printed textiles in the dryer
Turn inside out when ironing and do not iron directly over the print