- JUICE BOOSTER 2
- Adapter JUICE CELSIUS CEE 7/7 (Schuko) (EU)
- Adapter CEE32, 3-phase (red)
- Charger easy 1
- Wall bracket for the JUICE BOOSTER 2
- Bag with Velcro strips and logo
Dimensions easy-Box: height 360 mm, width 110 mm, depth 80 mm
Dimensions JUICE BOOSTER 2: height 280 mm, width 160 mm, depth 80 mm, cable length 3 m
Input current: 230 V, 6-32 A (1-phase) AC or 400 V, 6-32 A (3-phase) AC
material, colour: aluminium, plastic, anthracite
connection: fixed, to be carried out by the electrician
CE- Conformity: IEC 61851 Mode 3, EMC RoHS
Degree of protection - RCD - safety: IP54, RCD DC 6 mA, AC 30 mA
Connector mains side: over 25 self-detecting adapters available for household -, industrial and EV sockets, supply line 1.4 m + adapter approx. 30 cm
coupling vehicle side: type 2/type 1 (IEC 62196), cable length: 3.1 m
connection Control unit (easy-Box) and booster permanently connected. Easy-Box can only be opened with a tool.
IMPORTANT: Currently, it is not possible to submit new applications to KfW440 (residential buildings) to promote the wallbox.
However, if you have already submitted an application, you can still submit the invoice of the wallbox together with the invoice from the electrician and receive the 900€ subsidy. The deadline for submission is usually 9 months after the date of the application to KfW. The following points should be noted:
- Exactly €900 can be funded per charging point, provided that the total investment (purchase + installation) per charging point is at least €900.
- The submission to KfW must include the invoice of the wallbox, the invoice from the electrician and proof of use of green electricity.
- 22 kW wallboxes can be funded if they are on the list of eligible wallboxes and are throttled to 11 kW by the electrician.
More information can be found on the website of the KfW. If you have any questions, we will be happy to help you!