BMK environmental funding private charging infrastructure:
Applications can be made for funding for a wallbox or smart 3-phase charging cable. The following points must be observed:
- 600€ per charging point for a one- or two-family house.
- 900€ for a communication-capable wallbox in a multi-party house as a single installation or
- 1,800€ for a communication-enabled charging station with load management when installed in a multi-party house as part of a shared system
- Subsidy independent of vehicle purchase
- Implementation of the project within 36 weeks after application
- Application must be submitted before the first legally binding order is placed
- The electricity must come from renewable energies
The implementation must be carried out by a specialist electrical company. Material and installation costs (installation costs only for permanently mounted wallboxes) as well as the costs of the basic structural infrastructure for shared installations in a multi-party building are eligible.
Further information and all conditions can be found on the website of KPC Austria.
https://www.umweltfoerderung.at/ If you have any questions, we will be happy to help you!