BMK environmental support for businesses, corporations and associations:
Applications can be made for the subsidy of a wallbox. The following points must be observed:
- 900 per AC charging point with <22 kW (intelligent and capable of communication).
- The electricity must come from renewable energies
- Each supported charging point must be individually fused
- Application must be submitted before the first legally binding order is placed
- Implementation of the project within 36 weeks after application
- The electricity must come from renewable energy sources
The implementation must be carried out by a specialist electrical company. Material and installation costs (installation costs only for permanently mounted wallboxes) as well as the costs of the basic structural infrastructure for shared installations in a multi-party building are eligible.
Further information and all conditions can be found on the website of KPC Austria.
https://www.umweltfoerderung.at/ If you have any questions, we will be happy to help you!